Apr 27, 2008

The World Ends With You - Another Day

#= Scramble Crossing

~First, I would like to let you know that you can now get the
(S) Ultimate difficulty level, (S) Chain 16, (S) Hollow Leg from
Shibu-Q Heads shop.

~Find some Tin Pin opponents around for a match if you like, but there's
no reward yet at the moment.

~When you are ready, go to Molco and enter the building for a Tin Pin
tournemant. Beat 2 opponents for a scene.

~Before your next move, you can find a Green Noise in Cat Street, around
the WildKat area.

~Head to Dogenzaka, enter Ramen Don for a scene. Afterwards, you can now
find somemore Tin Pin opponents around, and this time you will get something
from winning the match.

Here's the list:

Opponent : Nao
Location : 104 Building
Reward : Peace Full

Opponent : Mina
Location : Shibukyu Main Store
Reward : Sparkle Charge

Opponent : The Prince
Location : A-East
Reward : Lady Luck

Opponent : Pin Prof
Location : Concert Stage
Reward : Tin Pin Shiva

NOTE: In Concert Stage of A-East, you may also check on the !!! on top right to
obtain Girls' Uniform with Sweater which is a key item for the Secret Report of
this day.

Opponent : Yammer
Location : Center St. Entrance
Reward : Tin Pin Blade

Opponent : Mrs. K
Location : Center St. Entrance
Reward : One Stroke, Vast Wealth

Opponent : Makoto
Location : Molco
Reward : 10,000 Yen

Opponent : "Shrimp"
Location : Tipsy Tose Hall
Reward : 10 Yen

Opponent : Sota
Location : Shibu-Q Heads
Reward : Distortion

Opponent : Kitaniji
Location : Udagawa Back Streets
Reward : Long Live the Rock

Opponent : Ai
Location : Statue of Hachiko
Reward : Lolita Skull

Opponent : Futoshi
Location : West Exit Bus Terminal
Reward : Lucky Panda

Opponent : Shooter
Location : Dead God's Pad
Reward : Tin Pin Dash

~If you reach Dead God's Pad, you may go to the Room of Reckoning and speak
with Joshua for the Final Time Attack challenge.

~Go Miyashita Park and talk to Rhyme for an event. Back to Towa Records,
ignore Higashizawa in Miyashita Park Underpass or 777 won't appear in
Towa Records. Beat 777 for Lucky Star.

~Now head to Miyashita Park Underpass again, defeat Higashizawa in Tin Pin.

~After that, move all the way to Ramen Don in Dogenzaka to trigger an event.

~Return to Miyashita Park for more Tin Pin Slammer games with Black Skullers.
1. Defeat the Tutorial Guy to get 5 Yen.
2. Defeat Rhyme to get 10,000 Yen.
3. Defeat Uzuki to get Tin Pin Rocker.
4. Defeat Kariya to get Tin Pin Devil.
5. Defeat Higashizawa twice to get Tin Pin Golem.

~After all, go back to Molco, beat Shooter for Tin Pin Ifrit, then beat
the producer, Wizard of Slam to get Wizard's Glasses and Tin Pin Bahamut.

~You will appear in Scramble Crossing. Now go Pork City for your other event.


#= Pork City

~1st Floor, clear all Noise in this area with Mus Rattus or Unbranded pins.
Then scan the middle area to locate a Green Noise, defeat it for Orichalcum.
Talk to the Reaper to get Hamburger and 10,000 Yen.

~2nd Floor, clear all Noise in this area with D+B or Unbranded pins.
Then scan the middle area to locate a Green Noise, defeat it for Icy Stare.
Talk to the Reaper to get Special Dog and 10,000 Yen.

~3rd Floor, clear all Noise in this area with J of the M or Unbranded pins.
Then scan the middle area to locate a Green Noise, defeat it for Adamantite.
Talk to the Reaper to get Donuts and 10,000 Yen.

~4th Floor, clear all Noise in this area with Natural Puppy or Unbranded pins,
then scan the middle area to locate a Green Noise, defeat it for Orichalcum.
Talk to the Reaper to get Shadow Steak Ramen and 10,000 Yen.

~5th Floor, clear all Noise in this area with Hip Snake or Unbranded pins
Then scan the middle area to locate a Green Noise, defeat it for Dope Line.
Talk to the Reaper to get ATK Capsules and 10,000 Yen.

~6th Floor, clear all Noise in this area with Wild Boar or Unbranded pins.
Then scan the middle area to locate a Green Noise, defeat it for Adamantite.
Talk to the Reaper to get DEF Medicine and 10,000 Yen.

~7th Floor, clear all Noise in this area with Pegaso or Unbranded pins.
Then scan the middle area to locate a Green Noise, beat it for Sheep Heavenly.
Talk to the Reaper to get THe "Tatsumi" Burger and 10,000 Yen.

~8th Floor, clear all Noise in this area with Sheep Heavenly or Unbranded pins.
Then scan the middle area to locate a Green Noise, beat it for Dragon Couture.
Talk to the Reaper to get Definitivo Chili Dog and 10,000 Yen.

~9th Floor, clear all Noise in this area with Dragon Couture or Unbranded pins.
Then scan the middle area to locate a Green Noise, beat it for Adamantite.
Talk to the Reaper to get Mystic Ramen and 10,000 Yen.

~10th Floor, clear all Noise in this area with Pavo Real or Unbranded pins.
Then scan the middle area to locate a Green Noise, defeat it for Spider's Slik.
Talk to the Reaper to get Absolute Shadow Ramen and 10,000 Yen.

~11th Floor, clear all Noise in this area with Lapin Angelique or Unbranded
pins. Then scan the middle area to locate a Green Noise, you must attack this
pig at the same time in order to damage it. I suggest you dash to the opposite
side of the pig direction and keep shooting Lolita Bat, same time hit it as
much as you can with your partner. Defeat it for Demon's Hatred. Talk to the
Reaper to get Viper Drink and 10,000 Yen.

~12th Floor, clear all Noise in this area with Tigre Punks or Unbranded pins.
Then scan the middle area to locate a Green Noise, defeat it for Adamantite.
Talk to the Reaper to get Mako Sinnergy and 10,000 Yen.

~13th Floor, clear all Noise in this area with Gatito or Unbranded pins.
Then scan the right area to locate a Green Noise, defeat it for Gatito.
Scan the left area to locate another Green Noise, defeat it for Pig. Talk
to the Reaper to get Curious Mushrooms and 10,000 Yen. Be ready for a boss
battle on the rooftop.

~BOSS: Panthera Cantus
It's hard to manage your move since the Noise on both screen attack often,
recommend use Lolita Bat and Wolf/Velocity Attack/etc with Neku to know his
enemy repeatedly, focus your attack on the top screen and charge a fusion
for more damage. If you have extra slot, put a pin with heavy damage attack
such as Tin Pin Bahamut and Anguis, perform this move when you get the damage
multiple bonus.

~Obtain My Phones. After all, you back to Scramble Crossing.


---

Back the TWEWY Mainpage

32 comments:

Eugene From Aus said...

Hey, I'm up to Panthera Cantus, however, I get 3 hit (it's a bit hard to block with the top screen)
Any suggestions on who to use as my Partner and other pinsets?

Btw, i've reached level100/star

Anonymous said...

Is there a way to defeat the pigs faster? they keep running away

Eugene From Aus said...

Depends on which Pigs, Lightning Rook works fairly well, and using Beat for the high damage is great.

Anonymous said...

hey im stuck on floor thirteen's second pignoise. the frogs keep getting in my way and i have no gatito pins that can attack so neku is useless. please help

Anonymous said...

Please, help, I can't defeat the Green noise in the 2nd floor of the Pork City, I only inflict 4 or 6 pv damage and I'm lvl 84 or 85...I use D+B and Unbranded pins, but the Pig escape...

Anonymous said...

you can use unbranded pins? hmmm. oh and try getting beat's attack up SUPER high by using food and clothes. the piggies will drop in no time

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot, man, definetely I could beat the Green Noise :D that was fun, when I beat him, in the streets the people start to shooting some firecracker xDD

Well, Thanks again and apologize me for mi bad english, I'm from Spain and I don't dominate the english completely lol

Anonymous said...

haha no problem man I have the same problem with spanish class. una problema muy grande.

Anonymous said...

by the way im the same dude that answered your question. also let me know if you know how to beat pig number two on floor thirteen he is too well protected

Anonymous said...

Buf...the second pig of the thirteen floor...I cry blood to defeat him xD but finally I do! I get Beat's attack very high and Neku too and equip Neku with Thunderbolt, Rhyme, Tin Pin Ifrit, Force Rounds, a Gatito pin that I doesn't understand his effect -_-U and Cure Drink, if I remember well...and I have a lot of lucky because the pig appears in the oposite place of the frogs...so I beat him with Beat (lol) and use all of the pins of Neku, finally, Beat kill him at last second...sorry, I can help you more...ah, I was level 100.

Well, I hope you can finally defeat him ;) and very lucky to defeat the secret boss, I had to put the difficulty in Easy to defeat him XDD

Oh, and Thank you very much, sephirousy, for the guide, you helped me a lot ;)

Anyone think that TWEWY will have a sequel or precuel?

Anonymous said...

the pig appears at the oposite place of the frogs*

...

lol, a Mistake

Anonymous said...

sequel yes, prequel probably not. and no worries i beat it

Anonymous said...

Yeah, a sequel will be very big...:D this game is fu***** good, I love it...and I hope that will arrive in Spanish at Spain lol here, on Spain, this game arrived in english...although, I understand the english very well xD but I write it very bad :_( xDDDD I can translate the english to spanish, but no spanish to english xDD strange, right? XDDD

Well, better I finish this conversation now xD oh, and I'm very happy to know that you finally defeat the green noise ;) congratulations.

Anonymous said...

my way of defeating pigs is:
partner: beat
eq: Tiger Biker Vest
Your Cap
Love & Peace
any other eq
this will surely give you a lvl 2 combo. use it at the start of the battle and say bye-bye to all pigs.

and there is a joshua boss battle during another day. it occurs at shibuya river but first you have to trigger the tin pin event. can anyone give tips on how to win the battle??? thx :D

Anonymous said...

Just a little info, if you want all six planets you can get one of them (random) at WildKat on Cat Street. Also you can buy any of them from your friends for 5,000 Yen as long as they have it with them while you both mingle.

P.S. You can also get them in the wild

Anonymous said...

I found Panthera Cantus to be incredibly easy.... I just sicked my Overpowered Shiki on it... xD im at lvl 71, and i put the items Head Honcho, Vest-Blouse Combo, Solid Slammer, and Pi-face's Hat all on Shiki, bringing her attack up to 94, then put the approaching Eden Pin set on Neku, with the splish splash barrier pin. The i just attacked with Shiki while ignoring Neku completely.... it was over in about 2 minutes (on easy, but i had a harder time on easy with Anguis Cantus and Taboo Minamimomto) So.... hope that helped someone.

Seizhin said...

Had trouble with the pig in the Wild Boar floor.

My Fresh Line pin keeps sending it off to the direction of where it was going to escape, thus making it escape faster.

Does anyone have any suggestion of what to do or how to coordinate my Grave Market to push him back instead of pushing him forward?

Thanks in advance :)

Anonymous said...

For the Wild Boar level of Pork City, I can't seem to get the necessary pin ... I need Fresh Line, but my Fly Line(? I think that's what it's called,) well anyways, pin # 200, I can't get it to upgrade and whatnot.

Is there any specifics to get it evolve or what? I already have it mastered...

Can someone help me?

Anonymous said...

USE BATTLE PP

Mitchell An said...

i'm stuck in pork city 6th floor, i still don't get how to defeat that Pig Carol... i've used fresh line pin but it makes the pig knocked out and easier to run away...
what pin should i use and who should i use to be partner ?
thanks

Anonymous said...

Ummm... I always have trouble with the pigs... ^^; This info should help alot! Thanks for having this site exist!! <(^.^)> And, I hope there's a sequel!! And, I bet we're all wondering this: Just what IS Mr. Mew, really...? Cat plushies don't normally move on their own or grow huge and shoot lasers from their eyes.... ^^;

Anonymous said...

Err... So, about the pig on floor 2? My unbrandeds do 0 damage and my D&B does 5.
PPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just beat Panthera Cantus for the first time, but now I can't get back in to beat it on other difficulty levels and get its drops (a wall went up in front of the elevator). Any hints? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I have completed all four tasks on the AD Secret list, but no star appears for defeating the pig noise. I can move freely now between floors 1 to Roof in Pork City but I can't find any more pigs in the building. Are there any pigs outside of Pork City in AD?
Does this missing star have to do with the fact that I defeated AD Ultimate Enemy before I finished Beat, Day 7?

Anonymous said...

There are some more piggies around the town in another day. around cat street and somewhere else i think

Anonymous said...

I used tin pin blade,
Tin pin Wheel,
Tin pin dash,
Tin pin artist,
and sushi.
For equipment I had,
Neku: samurai helm, solid slammer, tweed gentleman, and pi faces jeans.
Shiki:Black bikini, Girls uniform w/ blazer, white dragon, and pi faces cap.

I managed it, but after I killed panthera cantus I got my phones and came back in the scramble. Can I fight it again without going back through another day? Theres a wall in front of the 14th floor/roof. Help?

Anonymous said...

I can't beat the stupid pig carol...in Pork city 6th floor....I'm using the fresh line and still won't die! T_T what should I do??

Anonymous said...

okay so, im lvl 52 (just lvled on floor 5) im usin beat with his hat the tiger stripe jacket (aka 6 fusion stars) then i gave him the mr mew suit (+25 atk) and a royal watch (could prolly be switched) he can one shot every freakin pig on easy if you just want to climb

Soulslash said...

Use unbranded pins. the noise pins(specially the raven and the grizzly) work reel good.

Soulslash said...

the one wid the whole bird, not the bird head

Anonymous said...

any advice on trying to beat mammoth R& B and Kitaniji on ultimate mode?

The elephant keeps on killing me dead D:

Anonymous said...

Kitaniji was easy on ultimate mode all you need is Neku: Your Cap, Patchy Biker Jacket, My Phones, Pi-Faces Jeans. Joshua: Pi-Faces Cap, Mr. Mew Suit, Angle Feather, and any item you like. as for pins: Anguis, Lightning Rook x2, Splish Splash Barrier, Drake, and Healing Bunny. It is also helpfull to make sure Neku has around 50 strength