Feb 1, 2011

Daigo's stunning moves 2010



Daigo Umehara (梅原 大吾), known as "Daigo" or "The Beast" in the west, he is the most famous and the greatest Street Fighter player who holds the Guinness World Records of "the most successful player in major tournaments of Street Fighter".

Previously he used Ryu as his SSIV and SSFIV main character, and some times Guile and Ken. Hence the Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition is released, he has switched his main character to Yun, so we might not able to see his Ryu, Guile action anymore in the future events.

This is collection video for some of his best and stunning moves from several Super Street Fighter IV tournaments in year 2010, salute the Beast's contribution... Well, I'm lack of video editing skill, the video's sound is out of sync especially at the back, I apologize with my bad, but I hope you guys still enjoying it.

Additionally, Daigo has a message for his 2011 activity:

"Although I am eager to accept a challenge from any part of the world, recently I have decided to be more selective in the events I attend. Although I have been very successful, competing in so many tournaments around the world meant too much time in airplanes and hotels, and not enough time practicing. Since the competition on Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition will be primarily focused in Japan for the near future, and in order to prepare for the new challenges in 2011, I will focus my attention here until the largest international events begin in the summer." - Daigo Umehara


Umehara's website
---

No comments: