Mar 4, 2012

Resident Evil: Revelations multiplayer

This is another wonderful product from Capcom, Resident Evil: Revelations. It brings back the true horror feeling gameplay from the Resident Evil series, with RE4/RE5 play style. The difficult level is harder than average (for me) due new type of enemies, new dodging system, and the grenade system is quite confusing at the beginning because it mixed with knife as subweapon. Raid Mode is a great feature allow players play together locally or via internet.

Anyway, I'm gonna to put an info here regarding online multiplayer, for easier communication during 3DS games through online mode, you may connect to the chat room by using the chat box via this link. Me and some net friends were using it for RE: Mercenaries 3D as well, hopefully this could gather up the players together again. == (just type a nickname and connect).

I will be in the chat room if I'm playing online.


My Friend Code:
3737-9550-9315
---

No comments: