Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates US release
Fraternal twins Yuri and Chelinka live happily with their father in a small village, but their happiness comes to an abrupt end with the arrival of an ancient evil. Now, with his family shattered, Yuri begins to train so that he will be strong enough to fight when the evil returns. Armed only with their determination, courage, and Chelinka's magic crystal, these brave twins set out on their quest to find their lost friends, avenge their family, and heal their world.
- Character designer Toshiyuki Itahana lends the game his trademark art style, combining an adorable cast and colorful world with a heroic storyline from the makers of FINAL FANTASY.
- Players can enjoy a truly cooperative experience with Multiplay Mode, engaging in fast-paced, action-oriented gameplay with up to four players via local wireless connection.
- A catalogue of over 300 items enables players to pick and choose from a variety of equipment and armor to customize a character's appearance and abilities.
- An intuitive control scheme maximizes the capabilities of Nintendo DS, challenging players to coordinate both the command buttons and Touch Screen in battle.
- The North American release contains additional quests not available in the original Japanese version.