Feb 25, 2009

The "Bloodly" Xbox 360 of RE



Microsoft officially confirmed the Limited Edition Red Xbox 360, will be available at the same time that Resident Evil 5 releases, March 13th 2009. The items included in the bundle are:

- Red Xbox 360 Elite
- Red Wireless controller
- 120 GB hard drive
- Resident Evil 5
- Super Street Fighter II Turba HD Remix
- Exclusive Resident Evil Premium Theme
- Xbox 360 wired headset
- HDTV-ready component HD AV, HDMI, and Ethernet cables


More info:
Amazon Offer
Berserker's RE Updates

4 comments:

Berserker said...

I really feel that the LE console could have some sort of Tricell logo on it or something other than just the red color. I'd still like to have it since I consume all things RE, but it really doesn't amuse me much outside of the box and the extra premium theme... well, and the fact that I have a failing Xbox 360 console.

I wonder what that theme looks like anyway? Is it just some theme that they'll put up on Xbox LIVE at a later date?

By the way, did you receive my email? Not trying to be pushy or anything. :p

sephirosuy said...

Yup, got your email :) Btw, that LE 360 price is quite nice, I assume the stock is very limited or only selling in certain place only (like how MSG4 does for PS3?) Maybe you guys can find more details from Microsoft.

Berserker said...

Microsoft is actually advertising this bundle on the North American marketplace right now. I really need a new X360, but I don't quite have enough for a $400 one.

sephirosuy said...

Haha, I wish the price could drop or discount for you, but remember it is a "limited" edition :)